Spring Bouquet Special!
$30 Off Any Floral Upgrade!
Booking must be made on or before June 15th, 2020. Valid for any ceremony in 2020.
Just type in SPRING30 in the floral package Add Promo Code section when booking!
Say “I Do!” without the legal paperwork!
Our pretend weddings in Las Vegas are a fun and perfect way to have a ceremony without the legalities! A pretend wedding may also be called a commitment ceremony or fake wedding.
Pretend ceremonies are performed with many similarities to an actual Vegas wedding! They are perfect for those who want to express their love for one another without making the ultimate commitment of marriage. Get “married” to your best friend for life, your longtime partner, your cellphone, anything really!
Your day will proceed close to a Vegas wedding.
Your bouquets and/or boutonnieres will be ready for you when you arrive for your special day. Your experienced ceremony coordinator will walk you through the steps from arrival to departure. A professional photographer will be there to capture every moment of your commitment ceremony. All of our ceremonies are performed by caring officiants that will make your celebration one to remember! You’ll have the experience of getting married, without actually getting married!
Fake Wedding in Las Vegas
- Walk down the aisle towards your partner for life
- Listen and enjoy the traditional wedding music played during your ceremony
- Write your own special words to say during the ceremony, or repeat the vows of love and promise from your minister
- Exchange rings to symbolize your unending pledge to one another
- Be pronounced as a committed couple & seal your love with a kiss!
- Enjoy a photo session with our wedding photographer
- Sign a commitment certificate to treasure for a lifetime
- No legal paperwork
- Cannot pronounce as husband and/or wife or married couple
- Instead be pronounced as committed couple, or partners!
- Commitment certificate instead of a marriage license will be given
No License Needed
No marriage licenses are needed for pretend weddings, so after your reservation, feel free to come to our chapel and let us take care of you!
Our commitment ceremonies are performed for symbolic purposes only. Both parties must be aware that the ceremony to be performed is not of legal standing. The party will be asked to sign a waiver stating as such. Ceremonies are not recognized in any legal form. Couples who are already legally married in their home state or country are welcome to have a Renewal of Vows ceremony.
LOVE AND CHERISH
Say “I DO” With This Traditional Wedding Package
Celebrate with the King with our affordable Elvis package
Elvis will serenade you 2 of his greatest hits (of your choosing from list!) for your special day
Walk down the aisle and pose for your photos with a beautiful silk bridal bouquet. Would you like a larger bouquet? Consider an upgrade.
This package does not include the $60 cash only minister’s donation. It is customary to tip your photographer $10, however this is optional.
LOVE IS FOREVER
Celebrate Your Love With Our Unique Candle Ceremony