Ready To Get Married?
If you are ready to get married in Las Vegas, there is one key element you will need for the marriage to be legal: a licensed minister. The Little Vegas Chapel provides everything you need for your special day, including on-site ministers. We can perform a traditional wedding ceremony, mixed-faith ceremonies, and even fun wedding ceremonies. Our minister’s have performed thousands of legal weddings in Las Vegas. We are always focused on providing our guests with the best marriage ceremony.
You’ll only need to choose your wedding package, purchase a marriage license, then we’ll perform your ceremony!
That’s all it takes to get married in Las Vegas at The Little Vegas Chapel. We believe in keeping the process of planning a wedding simple to ensure our guests can have a great time without all the stress!
Find a Wedding Minister
Your wedding day is quickly approaching, but you have yet to hire a wedding minister in Las Vegas! How do you find a wedding minister, and how can you be certain this is the person you want to marry you and your partner? At The Little Vegas Chapel in Las Vegas, we specialize in weddings! Our wedding venue is the ideal location for a dream wedding, plus we have excellent wedding ministers.
What is a Wedding Minister?
One important thing to know is that you must have a certificate of authority to solemnize marriages in Las Vegas (Clark County, NV) . How can you select an officiant that will be able to provide you with a lasting fond memory of your wedding day? The Little Vegas Chapel provides wedding minister for all types of weddings. While getting married by the King is fun and exciting, it’s not for everyone. Our officiants can provide you with a traditional wedding ceremony for a modern, elegant wedding. If you have special requests for our officiant, we ask that you please let us know prior to your actual ceremony. Having enough time to prepare for a wedding is ideal for ministers as they work hard to make each wedding unique.
Here are some things to consider about various types of ministers, so you can start to narrow down your list:
- Celebrant – This minster will perform a religious or secular ceremony. Normally the celebrant is an ordained clergy member or a judge.
- Religious – A religious minister is a perfect idea for anyone wanting a religious ceremony with their soon-to-be spouse. If you want a faith-based ceremony, we would recommend using a religious minister.
- Secular – A secular clergy member does not need to belong to a religious entity to perform the ceremony. Normally, secular wedding minister will perform interfaith weddings and same-sex marriages.
- Interfaith – An interfaith wedding minister will focus on bringing religions together if you and your partner are of different beliefs. Some ministers like to perform the ceremony in a church while others are happy to come to your home or venue you will be hosting your ceremony.
- Civil – A civil wedding minister will need to register at the County Clerk’s office for a certificate of authority to solemnize marriages. Hiring a civil officiant is one of the easiest ways to have your wedding ceremony the way you want it!
- Friend or Family – We do have a lot of couples come into our Las Vegas wedding chapel and ask about our packages. We do accommodate several couples, and we can custom create a wedding day special just for you! Being married by a close friend or family member can help to strengthen your friendship and give your special day that personal touch. This is a great opportunity to have someone who knows you and your love story to perform your ceremony. It is fairly easy to get ordained as well so your friend or family member should not have an issue being legally licensed to perform and sign your paperwork for you!
Why You Need a Marriage License in Nevada
When it comes to Las Vegas weddings, the state of Nevada has certain rules that must be followed for the wedding to be legally recognized. Our minister will sign the marriage license, thereby showing the marriage is valid in all 50 states and every country around the world.
Both partners will need to go in person to the Clark County Marriage License Bureau to obtain a marriage license. To prove your identity, you must provide a government issued valid photo identification, such as a driver’s license or a passport. You will then pay the state of Nevada for the license. After obtaining the marriage license, bring that documents to The Little Vegas Chapel where we will take care of the rest including recording the certificate with the local official to make your marriage legal.
How Much Does a Minister Cost?
Purchasing a wedding package with The Little Vegas Chapel will pay for the cost of a quality Las Vegas minister or wedding minister. One important element in selecting a minister is to make sure they are someone that you feel comfortable with to perform your wedding. Take a moment to browse our reviews to get an idea of our amazing ministers and their ability to make a wedding incredible!
Can I Use My Own Minister in Las Vegas?
There are many couples who prefer to have a close friend or family member perform their marriage ceremony. We do allow couples to have their friend of family member perform the wedding as long as they have been legally ordained by the State of Nevada to perform as their minister. The State of Nevada normally requests at least 30 days to process minister applications. When ordained with the State of Nevada, you will have your minister status for one year. The outside minister’s fee is just an additional $150 to your selected package. Your minister must provide their Certificate of Authority to Solemnize Marriages as well as their Minister’s Identification Card to the chapel before your ceremony.
If you are requesting an Elvis Themed wedding, we will need to discuss the minister details with you for the ceremony to be perfected. We can provide guidance on how to perform the wedding ceremony properly to ensure all legal requirements are met. A themed wedding needs to be carefully planned out for it to be perfect.
The Little Vegas Chapel specializes in making dream weddings come true! Contact our Las Vegas wedding chapel to discuss minister duties or to book your wedding package today!
Choosing Wedding Venues
As you browse around for more wedding minister, always look at the wedding venues that are currently available. The Little Vegas Chapel is here to create a special day tailored for your wedding.
Hire The Little Vegas Chapel Wedding Ceremony Services
When you hire The Little Vegas Chapel, you can rest easy knowing we will take care of your wedding ceremony! From the wedding venue to the minister, we have you covered. Our team provides several ministers for anyone seeking to get married in Las Vegas. If you have questions, comments, or concerns about hiring the right wedding minister, give The Little Vegas Chapel a call today!