Our Valley of Fire Weddings are simply incredible! Your special day begins with a courtesy limo pick-up at your hotel and a luxury ride to the Valley of Fire. The journey itself is an hour and a half ride into the Mojave Desert. We choose from the most exotic locations in the park to make your day truly one of a kind. From here we perform your ceremony with our award-winning service. The service begins with a walk down the 150 million-year-old aisle, taking the arm of your partner and an exchange of vows. The couple then seals everything with a kiss! Afterward, we follow up with additional photography with you and your special someone.
Please do call us at 702-385-5683 to speak with one of our friendly wedding coordinators about our Valley of Fire weddings or for marriage license information.
Valley of Fire Wedding – Desert Marigold Package $1738
- Courtesy limousine transportation from Strip or Downtown hotel to and from the Valley of Fire for up to 4 guests
- Valley of Fire park fee for up to 20 guests
- Six rose hand tied bouquet
- Fresh rose boutonniere
- Wedding ceremony performed by wedding officiant
- Professional Photography + post wedding photo shoot
- 20 digital images
- Video recording of ceremony
- Officiated marriage license or renewal of vows certificate
- Witness provided if necessary
- Complimentary champagne toast + water
- Wedding coordinator
- A marriage license must be obtained from the Marriage License Bureau at 201 E Clark Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89101 – $77
- Apply for your marriage license pre-application
- This Valley of Fire wedding package does not include the $80 cash only minister’s donation
- Suggested driver’s gratuity $60
- Suggested photographer’s gratuity $60
- Due to the nature of Valley of Fire Weddings, scheduling may be adjusted slightly for the best wedding possible!
- Full deposit must be paid seven days before ceremony