The Little Vegas Chapel COVID-19 Guidelines | Updated: February 2022
- The Little Vegas Chapel hours of operation are from 9:00 am to 8:30 pm Sunday to Thursday and from 9:00 am to10:00 pm on Friday and Saturday.
- There is a limit of 18 guests in the main chapel (20 inclusive of the couple).
- We encourage legal wedding couples to pre-register with the Marriage License Bureau prior to their arrival in Las Vegas.
- Actions we are taking as a company:
- The chapel is being cleaned regularly, including daily routine disinfecting of high-touchpoint areas
- Hand sanitizers are provided and positioned around the chapel for all guests to use
- All guests who enter the chapel are required to take the following actions:
- Guests who are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms must not enter the chapel. Symptoms may include: a temperature of 100.4 or greater, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle plain, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
The policies will be updated as local, state, and federal guidelines and requirements change. If you have any questions, please contact our chapel at 702-385-5683 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org