Your wedding day is quickly approaching, but you have yet to hire a wedding officiant in Las Vegas! How do you find a wedding officiant, and how can you be certain this is the person you want to marry you and your partner? At The Little Vegas Chapel in Las Vegas, we specialize in weddings! Our wedding venue is the ideal location for a dream wedding, plus we have excellent wedding officiants, including Elvis impersonators.
What is a Wedding Officiant?
One important thing to know is that you must have a certificate of authority to solemnize marriages in Las Vegas (Clark County, NV) . How can you select an officiant that will be able to provide you with a lasting fond memory of your wedding day? The Little Vegas Chapel provides wedding officiants for all types of weddings. While getting married by the King is fun and exciting, it’s not for everyone. Our officiants can provide you with a traditional wedding ceremony for a modern, elegant wedding. If you have special requests for our officiant, we ask that you please let us know prior to your actual ceremony. Having enough time to prepare for a wedding is ideal for ministers as they work hard to make each wedding unique.
Here are some things to consider about various types of ministers, so you can start to narrow down your list:
- Celebrant – This minster will perform a religious or secular ceremony. Normally the celebrant is an ordained clergy member or a judge.
- Religious – A religious minister is a perfect idea for anyone wanting a religious ceremony with their soon-to-be spouse. If you want a faith-based ceremony, we would recommend using a religious minister.
- Secular – A secular clergy member does not need to belong to a religious entity to perform the ceremony. Normally, secular wedding officiants will perform interfaith weddings and same-sex marriages.
- Interfaith – An interfaith wedding officiant will focus on bringing religions together if you and your partner are of different beliefs. Some ministers like to perform the ceremony in a church while others are happy to come to your home or venue you will be hosting your ceremony.
- Civil – A civil wedding officiant will need to register at the County Clerk’s office for a certificate of authority to solemnize marriages. Hiring a civil officiant is one of the easiest ways to have your wedding ceremony the way you want it!
- Friend or Family – We do have a lot of couples come into our Las Vegas wedding chapel and ask about our packages. We do accommodate several couples, and we can custom create a wedding day special just for you! Being married by a close friend or family member can help to strengthen your friendship and give your special day that personal touch. This is a great opportunity to have someone who knows you and your love story to perform your ceremony. It is fairly easy to get ordained as well so your friend or family member should not have an issue being legally licensed to perform and sign your paperwork for you!
Choosing Wedding Venues
As you browse around for more wedding officiants, always look at the wedding venues that are currently available. The Little Vegas Chapel is here to create a special day tailored for your wedding.
Hire The Little Vegas Chapel Wedding Ceremony Services
When you hire The Little Vegas Chapel, you can rest easy knowing we will take care of your wedding ceremony! From the wedding venue to the minister, we have you covered. Our team provides several ministers for anyone seeking to get married in Las Vegas. If you have questions, comments, or concerns about hiring the right wedding officiant, give The Little Vegas Chapel a call today!